FRIDAY NOV 22ND | 10am - 5pm
Location: Idea Farmer | 1685 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90026
In this one-day workshop you will not only map out the future of your brand in the social space, but also walk away with the tools to effectively run your social media in-house in a strategic, visual and compelling way.
In this class, you will address social conundrums such as:
• How do I develop a social media strategy?
• What is my brand voice?
• What are my social media goals, and how can I reach them?
• What are the right social networks for my company, and why?
• How will I grow my social communities, both in paid and viral techniques?
• How can social media drive business/sales for my company?
• How do I create an engaged & active audience?
During Social Derby you will:
• Develop the framework to devise very own social media strategy
• Develop the ability to design highly stylized social media graphics to appropriate size, spec & branding
• Gain an in depth understanding of social media best practices across all social networks
• Guest Speaker! Hear from a entrepreneurs & thought leaders speak about their business growth & social media tactics
• Identify your brand voice
• Have the ability to understand & effectively utilize social analytics to further develop your social strategy
• Insight on the industries leading social media monitoring tools & how to make sense of them
• The know-how to truly drive sales through your social media efforts
• The expertise on how to drive community growth through brand partnerships, content strategies & beating algorithms
• Have the sensibility to create a curated, content rich social that results in a two-way conversation with your customers and communities
• Have a desire to get out there and build a community of brand advocates, evangelists and mavericks through your social channels!
By the end of the class, you will have:
• Your creative brand autobiography
• A social media strategy
• A content strategy (for social media)
• A defined brand voice & social media tone
• A structure & checklist for your daily community management tasks
• The skills to create custom social media graphics (no Photoshop needed!)
• A copy of the course presentation
INCLUDES HOSTED LUNCH & POST WORKSHOP COCKTAILS!